Red Hat OpenShift Operator Certification
Red Hat® OpenShift® Operator Certification combines the advantages of Kubernetes operators with the strength of Red Hat’s partner network.
More specifically, an operator is an application-specific controller that extends the Kubernetes API to manage the life cycle of an application.
Deploying on Red Hat OpenShift lets you take advantage of Kubernetes and containers to manage and scale your customers’ deployments. Building and certifying your operator for Red Hat OpenShift is a Red Hat recommended practice to orchestrate cloud-native applications on Kubernetes, and can help differentiate your product and company.
Red Hat OpenShift Certified Operators offer end users a broad range of applications and infrastructure that can be managed in a consistent manner, across both private and public clouds. OpenShift Certified Operators are backed by collaborative support between Red Hat and our partners, extending trust from the container platform to the application stack.
Now, partners can publish their operator and sell its corresponding application in Red Hat Marketplace.
Red Hat Marketplace
- Publish and sell your solutions across all cloud platforms
- Build a consistent revenue stream
- Get to market faster with subsequent releases
OperatorHub, embedded in Red Hat OpenShift
- Discoverable and deployable within OpenShift
- Customers can easily deploy your product on Kubernetes clusters
Red Hat Ecosystem Catalog
- Featured within OpenShift operators section
- Unique product features & benefits information
- Advanced search engine integration