Red Hat Partner Subscriptions
Red Hat Partner Subscriptions (replacing Not-For-Resale Subscriptions or NFRs) are complementary and simplified no-cost Red Hat subscriptions that partners can utilize for this comprehensive set of use cases: team software development, testing, internal training, demonstrations, promotional use, and more.
- One no-cost base self-support SKU with access to all Red Hat product families
- Partners can access any product combination up to 500 entitlements
- Qualified partners1 get complimentary Red Hat standard support for five contacts
- Red Hat Partner support subscription - premium (24/7) and additional Red Hat partner support subscription - Standard (business hours) are available for purchase
- Comprehensive use cases: team development, testing, demo, training, certification
- Access to Red Hat Knowledgebase, updates, how-to’s, all versions, etc
- One-year subscription term with package updates and errata links; access to all versions, variants, and add-ons of Red Hat software generally released
- Can be used on-premise and cloud based systems
Use cases covered by subscriptions
Partner Subscriptions enable our partners to successfully utilize and support Red Hat products across essential use cases.2
Development use consists of the activities set forth in the product agreement (Appendix 1*), based on the Red Hat software products, and includes the creation of software that functions as either an extension to or an integration with a Red Hat Product, such as Red Hat OpenShift operators or Red Hat Ansible integrations.
Includes the use of Red Hat subscriptions to promote or demonstrate partners’ compatible or certified products, or proofs of concept with Red Hat products.
Internal training use
Partners learning to implement or integrate Red Hat technologies can use partner subscriptions for training and enabling internal employees only. These subscriptions cannot be used for customer training or for any commercial purpose.
A list of the eligible Red Hat products* is provided below. All product versions, variants, architectures, and betas are included in a Red Hat partner subscription.
See full list
- Hybrid platforms
- Red Hat® Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes
- Red Hat® Advanced Cluster Security for Kubernetes
- Red Hat® Openshift® Container Platform
- Red Hat® Openshift® Data Foundations
- Red Hat® OpenStack® Platform
- Red Hat® Quay®
- Red Hat® Ansible® Automation Platform
- Operating system
- Red Hat® Enterprise Linux
- Red Hat® Satellite
- Application services
- Red Hat® Application Foundations (replaces Red Hat Integration; includes AMQ, AMQ Streams, Fuse, API Management, Red Hat Runtimes)
- Red Hat® Runtimes (includes EAP, Web Server, Data Grid, Quarkus, SSO)
- Red Hat® JBoss® Enterprise Application Platform
- Red Hat® Ceph® Storage (for OpenStack® use-case only)
Red Hat offers standard and premium support add-ons for the Red Hat Partner Subscription. For qualified partners standard support for 5 people able to submit support cases is complimentary. If you desire additional standard support contacts or need premium support you can purchase the support add-on sku's through the Red Hat store.
Requesting Partner Subscriptions
This link provides a thorough explanation of the process of making a request or asking for a renewal.
Go here if you still need Not-For-Resale subscriptions.
Qualified partners are Premier, Advance, Ready partners, and technology partners that have a certified product. CCSP (Certified Cloud and Service Provider) partners should utilize CCSP Software Subscriptions found on the CCSP page.
- Labs, staging and pre-production deployment are not covered
Hear what our partners are saying about Partner Subscriptions