Partner Subscriptions enable our partners to successfully utilize and support Red Hat products across essential use cases.2
Development use consists of the activities set forth in the Red Hat Partner Subscriptions agreement based on the Red Hat software products, and includes the creation of software that functions as either an extension to or an integration with a Red Hat Product, such as Red Hat OpenShift operators or Red Hat Ansible integrations.
Includes the use of Red Hat subscriptions to promote or demonstrate partners’ compatible or certified products with Red Hat products.
Internal training use
Partners learning to implement or integrate Red Hat technologies can use partner subscriptions for training and enabling internal employees only. These subscriptions cannot be used for customer training or for any commercial purpose.
A list of the eligible Red Hat products* is provided below. All product versions, variants, architectures, and betas are included in a Red Hat partner subscription.
- Hybrid platforms
- Red Hat® Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes
- Red Hat® Advanced Cluster Security for Kubernetes
- Red Hat® Openshift® Container Platform
- Red Hat® Openshift® Data Foundations
- Red Hat® OpenStack® Platform
- Red Hat® Quay®
- Red Hat® Ansible® Automation Platform
- Operating system
- Red Hat® Enterprise Linux
- Red Hat® Satellite
- Application services
- Red Hat® Application Foundations (replaces Red Hat Integration; includes AMQ, AMQ Streams, API Management, Red Hat Runtimes)
- Red Hat® Runtimes (includes EAP, Web Server, Data Grid, Quarkus, SSO)
- Red Hat® JBoss® Enterprise Application Platform
- Red Hat® Ceph® Storage (for OpenStack® use-case only)
Red Hat offers standard and premium support add-ons for the Red Hat Partner Subscription. For qualified partners standard support for 5 people able to submit support cases is complimentary. If you desire additional standard support contacts or need premium support you can purchase the support add-on sku's through the Red Hat store.
Requesting Partner Subscriptions
This link provides a thorough explanation of the process of making a request or asking for a renewal.
Qualified partners are Premier, Advance, Ready partners, and technology partners that have a certified product. CCSP (Certified Cloud and Service Provider) partners should utilize CCSP Software Subscriptions found on the CCSP page.
- Labs, staging and pre-production deployment are not covered