If you’re a Build Partner interested in bringing your traditional (non-container) software to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8, here are the five steps required:
- Set up a certification project in Red Hat Partner Connect.
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux (Request access to software, or visit Red Hat Developer).
- Execute the Red Hat Enterprise Linux software certification test suite.
- Upload certification results to Red Hat for review.
- Obtain Red Hat certification approval and publish in the Red Hat Ecosystem Catalog.
Prerequisite: These steps assume you’ve already logged into Red Hat Partner Connect. If not, see these onboarding instructions.