If you’re a Build Partner interested in bringing your container software to Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, here are the five steps required:
- Set up a project in Red Hat Partner Connect.
- Complete the Red Hat container certification checklist.
- Upload the container image for scanning - manually or using the build service API.
- Confirm scan completes with status “Success.”
- Obtain Red Hat container certification approval and publish in Red Hat Ecosystem Catalog.
Prerequisite: These steps assume you’ve already logged into Red Hat Partner Connect. If not, see these onboarding instructions.