Europe, Middle East and Africa
Red Hat Partner Training and Development
This training provides attendees with an overview of Red Hat Solutions for SAP, covering both the current state of development and future outlook.
Attendees learn about the unique selling points for Red Hat Solutions in SAP environments.
If you have an interesting story to share with the RedHat Partner community, apply for the guest speaker slot by sending an email to email@example.com, with a title and abstract.
The following topics will be covered:
- The Power of Open
- Overview of Red Hat Solution Portfolio for SAP
- SAP HANA and Netweaver: Automation with Ansible
- High Availability
- Modernisation and Integration
- Certification State, Features & Product Roadmap
- How RedHat Technology supports migration Scenarios to S/4 and Cloud
- Customer Examples (Guest Speaker)
Access to partner training
Most of the training offerings require prerequisites: online courses that have to be enrolled in Red Hat Partner Training Portal.
- These training offerings are only for Red Hat Partners.
- All offerings (workshops, sales days, etc.) are available in english only.
- A Red Hat user account that is linked to your company’s partner account is required for access.
Review these role specific guides and learn how to access the training portal.