Europe, Middle East and Africa
Red Hat Partner Training and Development
Red Hat OpenShift Data Foundation 4 Implementation is designed to teach students who are experienced with Red Hat OpenShift how to deploy Red Hat OpenShift Data Foundation on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
The course covers both conceptual and practical information related to OpenShift Container Platform configuration, deployment, monitoring, and management.
After finishing this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe and deploy Red Hat® OpenShift® Data Foundation (previously known as OpenShift
- Container Storage) in Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform environment
- Learn how OpenShift Data Foundation delivers persistent storage
- Describe OpenShift Data Foundation architecture
- Explain Rook with Ceph®, OpenShift Data Foundation drivers, NooBaa
- Understand and explain options for deploying an OpenShift Data Foundation backend
- Describe storage operators and storage classes
- Monitor and manage OpenShift Data Foundation
- Review and use Rook toolbox
- Review storage capacity management
- Demonstrate various viewing options for OpenShift Data Foundation performance monitoring
- Understand concepts of stateful apps
- Describe multi-cloud object gateway (MCG)
9:00 | Welcome and Intro and Environment Setup
9:15 | Storage Foundation Core Concepts and Architecture
10:15 | Configuration and Deployment, LAB
11:30 | Break
11:45 | Monitoring and Management, LAB
12:30 | Break
13:30 | Advanced Configuration and Deployment Use cases, LABS
15:00 | Break
15:15 | OpenShift Logging with Data Foundation, LABs
16:30 | Final Assessment
17:00 | End
Access to partner training
Most of the training offerings require prerequisites: online courses that have to be enrolled in Red Hat Partner Training Portal.
- These training offerings are only for Red Hat Partners.
- All offerings (workshops, sales days, etc.) are available in english only.
- A Red Hat user account that is linked to your company’s partner account is required for access.
Review these role specific guides and learn how to access the training portal.