Europe, Middle East and Africa
Red Hat Partner Training and Development
The purpose of this training is to show attendees the benefits, of Red Hat’s Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes.
The workshop is based on Red Hat and IBM solutions and addresses also multiple cloud environments.
The following topics will be covered:
- Resilience and disaster recovery options
- How to build this with security in mind
9:00 | Welcome and Intro
9:15 | Advanced Cluster Management overview
10:15 | Cluster Lifecycle Management; LAB
11:00 | Break
11:15 | Application Lifecycle Management; LAB
12:30 | Break
13:30 | Gouvernance Risk and Compliance; LAB
15:00 | Break
15:15 | Visibility; LAB
16:30 | Final Assessment
17:00 | End
Access to partner training
Most of the training offerings require prerequisites: online courses that have to be enrolled in Red Hat Partner Training Portal.
- These training offerings are only for Red Hat Partners.
- All offerings (workshops, sales days, etc.) are available in english only.
- A Red Hat user account that is linked to your company’s partner account is required for access.
Review these role specific guides and learn how to access the training portal.