Europe, Middle East and Africa
Red Hat Partner Training and Development
After this course you will be able to describe SAP HANA und Netweaver concepts and you can create and customize Ansible playbooks to deploy SAP HANA and SAP Netweaver with Red Hat HA addon.
Note: It is mandatory to bring ans SAP S-User account to download SAP HANA and Netwever software from SAP as well as for accessing SAP Notes. (SAP D-User or C-User may also work)
- Day 1: SAP Software overview
- Day 2: SAP HA concepts
- Day 3: Hands-On installing SAP HANA
- Day 4: Hands-On installing SAP Netweaver
- Good Linux knowledge
- Basic Ansible Knowledge
- Basic Cluster knowledge
Access to partner training
Most of the training offerings require prerequisites: online courses that have to be enrolled in Red Hat Partner Training Portal.
- These training offerings are only for Red Hat Partners.
- All offerings (workshops, sales days, etc.) are available in english only.
- A Red Hat user account that is linked to your company’s partner account is required for access.
Review these role specific guides and learn how to access the training portal.