Europe, Middle East and Africa
Red Hat Partner Training and Development
The purpose of this workshop is to show attendees the benefits of Red Hat's Open Hybrid Cloud architecture. Based on actual use cases the attendees will get insight into how to architect and build cloud solutions scaling from the on-premise environments out to geographical distributed public cloud environments.
The workshop is based on Red Hat's Open Hybrid Cloud initiative and addresses also multiple cloud environments.
The following topics will be covered:
- Elastic solutions scaling dynamically to public cloud(s)
- Storage solutions taking advantage of public cloud storage
- Resilience and disaster recovery options
- How to build this with security in mind
- How to develop or adapt the software to get the maximum out of this
Access to partner training
Most of the training offerings require prerequisites: online courses that have to be enrolled in Red Hat Partner Training Portal.
- These training offerings are only for Red Hat Partners.
- All offerings (workshops, sales days, etc.) are available in english only.
- A Red Hat user account that is linked to your company’s partner account is required for access.
Review these role specific guides and learn how to access the training portal.