Europe, Middle East and Africa
Red Hat Partner Training and Development
This technical workshop for partners' Infrastructure and Cloud Architects covers all of Red Hat's infrastructure and cloud-related management products:
- Ansible Automation Platform with Core, Tower, Networking, Windows (and optional SAP) Automation
- Insights, Satellite
- Advanced Ansible
Workshop attendees will learn about:
- Modern IT management and automation requirements
- Differences and similarities between datacenter and cloud management concepts
- Layers of management: Apps, OSes, infrastructures, and ITIL
- Automation with Ansible
- Comparison between Ansible and competing products
- Network and security automation with Ansible
- Windows automation with Ansible
10:00 | Start
14:00 | Closing
Time zone: CEST (Central European Summer Time)
- Linux Sysadmin Knowledge (LPC-1 Level)
- Basic knowledge of Bash or other scripting languages
- RHCSA or RHCE appreciated, but not required
Access to partner training
Most of the training offerings require prerequisites: online courses that have to be enrolled in Red Hat Partner Training Portal.
- These training offerings are only for Red Hat Partners.
- All offerings (workshops, sales days, etc.) are available in english only.
- A Red Hat user account that is linked to your company’s partner account is required for access.
Review these role specific guides and learn how to access the training portal.