Partner Success Story
Service reliability with a hybrid-cloud solution
We researched a lot of vendors, but it was clear that Axcelinno had a team of problem solvers who understood the issues we were facing and the technologies that were needed to solve those problems.
- Company: Axcelinno– provides full-service electronic and alternative monitoring solutions for courts and jails in the Midwest
- Partner Type:Certified Technology Partner
- Products Used: Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform and Red Hat JBoss EAP
Due to the instability of the original platform that had been built using unsupported, community software, TRAC Solutions experienced service disruptions lasting 24 hours or more. These issues spurred them to re-evaluate their existing solution and find a new one that would reduce complexity as well as potential costs while improving the end customer experience.
Now we can support any number of customers whereas before, we were quickly running out of the room and overusing our resources. We have a much taller ceiling and can focus on growing our business.
TRAC Solutions chose to work with Axcelinno and Red Hat to implement a supported container orchestration platform and application server to provide a stable and highly available platform on Amazon Web Services (AWS) that could host their mission-critical applications.
TRAC Solutions sought guidance from Axcelinno to install and configure the Red Hat Openshift platform in the TRAC Solutions AWS environment, migrate the TRAC Solutions IOT applications to Red Hat JBoss EAP, along with deploying the application and the JBoss EAP platform to this new OpenShift environment.
During the consulting engagement, Axcelinno understood the TRAC Solutions team’s current skills, and mentored and up-skilled them on the new solution.
- Analytics show engaged customers and effective content
- Content is now stored in a single repository
- Struggling sales team members are easily identified and trained
- Email and mobile device integration has made the sales cycle seamless