Red Hat container certification
Build, certify, and distribute your containerized software and microservices all while taking full advantage of the solid enterprise-grade foundation of Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® and the scalable Kubernetes-based container platform of Red Hat OpenShift®.
Red Hat Partner Connect members can now use and freely redistribute any Red Hat Enterprise Linux user- space packages necessary to build their software (except the Linux kernel) . This expanded access to Red Hat Enterprise Linux user space nearly triples the number of packages available to Red Hat Partner Connect members as compared to Red Hat Universal Base Image (UBI) content alone.
Redistributing Red Hat Enterprise Linux user-space packages is an exclusive benefit for Red Hat Partner Connect members and requires Red Hat container certification.
Red Hat Universal Base Image
The Red Hat Universal Base Image (UBI) is the highest quality and most flexible base container image available in the market.
Watch and learn about the new IDC study confirming the strong value proposition of Red Hat certification for build partners, including:
- 49% higher revenue for software products certified by Red Hat
- 19% improvement in win rate
- 17% faster time-to-market for new services and applications
In order to meet security and support requirements from enterprise customers, Red Hat partners can take advantage of Red Hat container certification and obtain these benefits.
Benefits of Red Hat certification:
- Versatile container development - Using UBI, build once and securely and effectively deploy anywhere.
- Portability across hybrid cloud and cloud providers - No customer lock-in for choosing cloud providers.
- Continuous monitoring for assured security - notifies you of new and/or known vulnerabilities - Red Hat Build Service automatically updates and publishes your images.
- Better global customer support with Red Hat - utilizing TSANet, improved enterprise support from Red Hat and our partners.
- Improved market awareness - publish your software in Red Hat’s software catalog.