The new Technology Partner Success Desk features
Last year, we introduced Technology Partner Success Desk (TPSD) to provide current and potential Red Hat partners a convenient mechanism to communicate with Red Hat throughout their partner journey. We assist with questions on topics such as: bugs/defects, entitlements, product certification, request for enhancements, training & enablement, user access, and more. We are pleased to share some new capabilities to enhance your experiences when working with Red Hat on one or more of these tasks.
Improved case management
The following new features are now available for you when managing or tracking your cases:
- Case management dashboard - One view to track all of your cases from the TPSD site
- Enhanced case workflow and editing
- Add comment
- Add / remove attachment
- Close/reopen case
- Update case: change type of case, product, version & status.
Streamlined communication for Red Hat Marketplace by IBM
Technology partners can share their own account cases, opened through TPSD, with the ‘Red Hat Marketplace by IBM’ account from the TPSD UI.
Conditions to share case:
- User company should be a valid ‘Technology Partner’ i.e. user should have accepted Partner Terms and Conditions (PTC), Red Hat Partner Code of Conduct (CoC) and Technology and Certification Program Appendix (tcpa) terms.
- Product should be ‘Openshift Container Platform’.
- Case type should be ‘Product Certification’
Visit TPSD here: connect.redhat.com/support/technology-partner