New digital badges help promote your partner training and certification status
Red Hat’s Digital Credentialing Program recognizes and rewards learning achievements, community contributions, and ecosystem engagement to drive the adoption of Red Hat technologies and support customer success. Digital credentials are often sought after and publicly shared by Red Hat associates, Red Hat Partner ecosystem, customers and the overall market.
Credly is Red Hat's end-to-end solution for issuing and managing digital credentials. They enable the data-rich validated recognition, communication, and tracking of achievement.
Visit the Red Hat Digital Credentialing landing page on the Credly platform to view all the available Red Hat Digital Credentials.
Red Hat Training and Certification Partners provide immense value to our customers, playing an integral role in our mission toward creating and sustaining customer success. These partners put in the time and effort to demonstrate that they meet rigorous requirements in order to sell and deliver customer-driven training and certification offerings. The partnership is an achievement in itself, and Red Hat’s Digital Credentialing Program helps our partners display and promote their status. This program is intended to enhance the end customers' trust in partner services, as well as differentiate partner Red Hat Training offerings in the marketplace.
Digital Badge Benefits
Red Hat Training Partner digital badges offer immediate value to our Red Hat Partners by:
- Allowing the ability to easily showcase a partnership with Red Hat Training and Certification
- Providing labor insights showing which Red Hat skills are in demand by geography and role
- Offering secure verification which adds value to the partnership with Red Hat Training and Certification
- Providing access to additional partner resources and opportunities
Red Hat Training and Certification Partners can use Red Hat Training and Certification Partner Digital Credentials to display their partnership with Red Hat on social media, on the web, and in other digital settings. Credly also provides Red Hat Training Partners access to a downloadable certificate of partnership.
Logo vs digital badge
Red Hat Training and Certification partner logos
Partners can access and download the appropriate logo from Red Hat Partner Content Hub after they log into the business partner portal, Red Hat Partner Connect at connect.redhat.com. The logo is available to use on printed materials like datasheets or business cards.
Red Hat Training and Certification Digital Credentials:
Red Hat Training and Certification Partner digital badges are portable online data objects that represent your partnership with Red Hat Training and Certification. Each digital credential has a unique URL that verifies a valid Red Hat Training Partner status. They are secure, web-enabled credentials that contain detailed, verified information on the partnership. Partners can access and leverage digital badges to represent their partnership with Red Hat by connecting their digital badge to their digital assets and resources like their company social media accounts, company website, blog posts, and email signatures.
- For partners who would like to be issued a badge, fill out the Training Partner Sales and Marketing support form. This form is routed to a global partner support team as well as your regional Training Partner Manager. Red Hat Training and Certification Partner organizations will receive an email notification directly from Credly with instructions on how to accept your digital credential, claim your digital badge, and download your certificate. The acceptance of the Red Hat Training Partner digital credential is completely optional.
- Sign into Credly:
- If the organization email has already been registered with Credly’s Acclaim platform, the organization representative will sign in to accept the badge.
- If the email address has not already been registered with Credly’s Acclaim platform, the organization representative will be prompted to create an account and confirm his or her email address.
- While you are completing step 2, be sure to 'check the box' to confirm that you would like for Red Hat to issue you a Red Hat Training Partner certificate and a Red Hat Training Partner digital badge. This action is required and signifies that you approve for Red Hat to share your name, email address, location and digital badge earned to Credly. Once this action occurs, your information will then be shared with Credly and they will send an email to you with instructions on how to accept and begin sharing your new Red Hat Training Partner digital credential(s) and downloadable certificate(s).
- The digital badge belongs to the company, not an individual. Upon accepting the badge, representatives will be prompted to share the badge on behalf of his or her organization.
- The representative can connect the organization’s social media accounts and share the badge to its networks.
- The representative can also use the embed code or image download to feature the badge on the company website.
- The representative will also have the option to download a Red Hat Training and Certification partner certificate. The certificate may be shared for vendor bids or displayed in a training facility.
Questions and Support
Have problems or questions about your Red Hat Training Partner Badges? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions related to your Credly digital badge earner account and profile, as well as issues related to claiming your digital badge after receiving a notification, please visit the Credly support page or view our Frequently Asked Questions.
Visit the Red Hat Digital Credentialing landing page on the Credly platform to view all the available Red Hat Digital Credentials. You may also review the Red Hat Training and Certification collection badge template here.
Privacy Notice for Digital Credentialing
Red Hat leverages the services of Credly, a 3rd party data processor authorized by Red Hat and located in the United States, to assist in the administration of the Red Hat Digital Credentialing program. In order to issue you a Red Hat Digital Badge, your personal information (such as name, email address, location and digital badge earned) will be shared with Credly. You will receive an email notification from Credly with instructions for claiming the digital badge. Your personal information is used to issue your digital badge and for program reporting and operational purposes. It will be handled in a manner consistent with Red Hat privacy practices. The Red Hat Privacy Statement can be viewed here. Red Hat employees can view the Red Hat Employee Privacy Statement on Red Hat’s internal website under the Legal Policies page.