As our partner ecosystem grows, we are continually upgrading our training offerings to meet the needs of our partners. Our new name is a reflection of our dedication to providing partners with the highest quality training experience.
In addition, we’ve made improvements to the functionality and user interface of the Partner Training Portal to enhance the overall user experience. The Partner Training Portal provides the knowledge and skills needed to successfully sell and deliver Red Hat products and solutions.
To help partners around the world work smarter, faster, and more efficiently, we’ve made some major changes to the portal itself:
User experience updates
- New Catalog experience with enhanced filtering functionality
- Navigation changes
Additional filters that reduce confusion and help make finding content easier
New options for partners interested in searching for training from a product, business solution or route-to-market perspective
Ability for partners to select multiple criteria at once when filtering the catalog (example: Courses, Sales, Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform)
A new saved search feature to easily revisit personalized search results
- New Course Details screen designed to help you quickly access content
- New Learning Path details screen and new My Learning (My Courses, My Completed Training, My Accreditations, etc.) screens with more modern look and feel
- New tile view to help visually differentiate content types available to learners
- Removed “IT Challenges,” “Specialization” and “Skills” from the navigation
- “IT Challenges” will be removed as a standalone field and added to “Solutions”
- Created the following new navigation categories
- Routes to market
More details about these changes, including screenshots with before and after comparisons, can be found on Red Hat Partner Content Hub (login required).
Check out the new and improved Red Hat Partner Training Portal now!