Red Hat honors training partners in EMEA
In today’s evolving marketplace, it is more important than ever to work openly and collaboratively to generate meaningful results for organizations throughout their entire customer journey. Our customers trust Red Hat to create the best environments to achieve their goals and to enable their teams to build, manage, and monitor ecosystems across complex IT infrastructures.
Red Hat Training and Certification provides organizations with the knowledge and skills validation they need to maximize the impact of Red Hat technology. As a result, they are able to-get their teams up to speed faster on projects, more easily apply their knowledge, improve productivity and cost efficiency.
Red Hat EMEA recently hosted the 2023 Training Partner & Instructor Conference in Valencia, Spain from August 30 to September 1, 2023. Over the course of the three day event more than 110 Red Hat Training Partners and instructors gathered to discover the latest updates to the Red Hat Training curriculum, explore new industry trends, and discuss how to empower customers through technical enablement.
During the conference, Red Hat hosted the EMEA Training Partner Awards 2022 ceremony and gala dinner. The following partners were honored for their dedication to open source principles of co-creation, transparency and trust, to enable customer success and develop skilled and enthusiastic advocates of Red Hat technologies:
- Directors Award of the Year, EMEA
- QA Limited, United Kingdom, for its continued focus on new business opportunities with Red Hat and engagement in Red Hat related activities, including events, campaigns and promotions.
- Training Reseller of the Year, South Europe
- FastLane, Italy, for its continued year over year growth, engagement and commitment to Red Hat.
- Training Reseller of the Year, North West Europe
- Vijfhart, Netherlands, for its dedication to extending the Red Hat Training portfolio across the public and commercial sectors.
- Training Reseller of the Year, Central Europe
- ETC, Austria, for its continued collaboration with Red Hat to promote and extend Red Hat Training in the region.
- Training Reseller of the Year, Middle East, Turkey and Africa
- Global Knowledge, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, for its support of Red Hat Training in the region over the last 5 years to engage with new customers across all sectors, resulting in year over year growth.
- Certified Training Partner of the Year, Europe
- Kluger, Romania, for its commitment to growing its Red Hat Training business and deepening its presence in the market.
- Certified Training Partner of the Year, Middle East, Turkey and Africa
- Global Knowledge, Egypt, for its role in supporting Red Hat's win with an Egyptian customer to train 200 professionals on Red Hat technology in 2023.
It is only through a strong and dynamic partner community that we can help customers bridge the IT skills gap and establish the open source skills they need to drive innovation. Congratulations to all of the winners of the Red Hat EMEA Partner Training Awards 2022, and thank you to all of our partners for their ongoing commitment to developing and honing critical open source skills for the next generation of IT innovators.
Find more resources below about Red Hat Training and Certification. We also encourage partners to subscribe to the Red Hat Training Newsletter for monthly updates on courses, events, programming and more.