Europe, Middle East and Africa
Red Hat Partner Training and Development
With so much of a move towards Public and Hybrid Cloud offerings, there is a growing need to offload the operational overhead to the cloud vendors. This is true of your container platform, but now also the Application Services and Middleware.
Having the Red Hat support from the ground up, throughout your architecture gives huge benefits and greatly reduces
your installation, support, and maintenance workloads.
Please join us to learn about the SaaS consumption model for our Application Services portfolio.
You will hear about:
- The Business Value for choosing managed vs. Self-managed services
- The Red Hat products and components available today
- Developer productivity
- Application Services Roadmap
Access to partner training
Most of the training offerings require prerequisites: online courses that have to be enrolled in Red Hat Partner Training Portal.
- These training offerings are only for Red Hat Partners.
- All offerings (workshops, sales days, etc.) are available in english only.
- A Red Hat user account that is linked to your company’s partner account is required for access.
Review these role specific guides and learn how to access the training portal.