Not For Resale Subscriptions: What you need to know
Red Hat offers partners access to software subscriptions for the following non-production uses:
- Technical Evaluation
- Internal uses such as enablement and staff training
- External uses such as customer demonstrations and POCs
- Interoperability testing and certification
- Supporting and troubleshooting interoperability issues
There is a Red Hat SKU for each of our product families, self-support, and Red Hat support for Advanced and Premier Business Partners. See our product families HERE, under available products.
Software Access Requirements
- Red Hat Partners who have signed a partner agreement are eligible to receive Not-for-Resale (NFR) software subscriptions as a partner benefit. NFR subscriptions are no-cost and available to organizations with an active partnership agreement.
- Depending on your partner agreement type and go-to-market activities, partners will have different NFR available with different support levels.
- A NFR can never be used in production.
- For technology partners, NFRs are approved and activated in a few hours. For business partners it will take up to 72 hours to get the NFR approved (by Red Hat) and activated.
- The NFR will be available for 1 year and will have all features of a normal subscription. You can download the subscription here.
- The NFR does not get renewed automatically. You will have to request a new NFR following the steps below.
Renewing your NFR subscriptions:
Business Partners follow the link below:
Technology Partners follow the link below:
If you have any questions feel free to connect with me below.